- NAKFI Synthetic Biology Grantee Develops Technology for Programming Mammalian Cells to Sense & Respond via Synthetic Biosensors
- NAKFI Seeking Candidates to Apply for 2014 Conference on Collective Behavior: From Cells to Societies -- Travel Expenses Paid
- Arthur M. Sackler Colloquia on Epigentic Changes in the Developing Brain: Effects on behavior being held in Washington, DC.
- NAKFI Imaging Science Participants to Chair Gordon Research Conference on Image Science:
- Call for Nominations for 2014 Communication Awards
ABOUT THE KECK FUTURES INITIATIVE
The Keck Futures Initiative catalyzes interdisciplinary research at the intersection of science, engineering, and medicine, and enhances education among researchers, funding organizations, and universities. The program also supports scientific communication by awarding four $20,000 cash prizes to those who bring science, engineering, and medicine to the public through books, newspapers, television, radio, films, and online media.