NEW FROM NAP
- Gulf War and Health, Volume 9: Long-Term Effects of Blast Exposures
- Space Studies Board Annual Report 2013
- Interim Report of a Review of the Next Generation Air Transportation System Enterprise Architecture, Software, Safety, and Human Factors
- Capturing Social and Behavioral Domains in Electronic Health Records: Phase 1
- Estimating the Incidence of Rape and Sexual Assault
The National Academies Press (NAP) publishes the reports issued by the National Academy of Sciences, the National Academy of Engineering, the Institute of Medicine, and the National Research Council.
NAP publishes more than 200 books each year, capturing the most authoritative views on important issues in science and health policy. Visit Us Online to view or download thousands of reports freely online.