NEW FROM NAP
- Confronting Commercial Sexual Exploitation and Sex Trafficking of Minors in the United States: A Guide for the Legal Sector
- Nutrient Requirements of Swine: Eleventh Revised Edition
- Big Data in Materials Research and Development: Summary of a Workshop
- Implementing Juvenile Justice Reform: The Federal Role
- The Richard & Hinda Rosenthal Symposium 2014: Antimicrobial Resistance: A Problem Without Borders
The National Academies Press (NAP) publishes the reports issued by the National Academy of Sciences, the National Academy of Engineering, the Institute of Medicine, and the National Research Council.
NAP publishes more than 200 books each year, capturing the most authoritative views on important issues in science and health policy. Visit Us Online to view or download thousands of reports freely online.