NEW FROM NAP
- Enabling Rapid and Sustainable Public Health Research During Disasters: Summary of a Joint Workshop by the Institute of Medicine and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Capturing Social and Behavioral Domains and Measures in Electronic Health Records: Phase 2
- Reliability Growth: Enhancing Defense System Reliability
- Exploring Opportunities for Collaboration Between Health and Education to Improve Population Health: Workshop Summary
- Robust Methods for the Analysis of Images and Videos for Fisheries Stock Assessment: Summary of a Workshop
The National Academies Press (NAP) publishes the reports issued by the National Academy of Sciences, the National Academy of Engineering, the Institute of Medicine, and the National Research Council.
NAP publishes more than 200 books each year, capturing the most authoritative views on important issues in science and health policy. Visit Us Online to view or download thousands of reports freely online.